Saturday, July 07, 2007

Lots to say

Well it has been a whirlwind of a few days...and it is about to start again. The past 3 days we have been at my brother's house helping out with my PRECIOUS niece who is almost 2.5 years old. My sister-in-law is 30 weeks pregnant is having some issues and needed to be put on bed rest so we thought we would go help out. We had a great time... it gave me some insight into having 2 kids whenever my husband and I decide to try and have another... which might be several years down the road! My niece is WONDERFUL and had me laughing the whole time. She is so stinkin' cute and has a vocabulary of a first grader. But it was hard work managing with our son feeding and napping and trying to entertain her. Needless to say I went to bed after putting Ethan down last night. I slept 10 hours and then napped when he napped today. Which brings me to my next story. He tried jar food for the first time today!!!!!! We gave him peas and he did GREAT. Towards the end of the bowl he started acting not so interested but he ate more than I thought he would. We are also moving him to eating 4 times a day instead of 5. He also took a 2 hour nap this morning and for those of you who know me, his napping hasn't been the best so that was amazing. So there is a lot of excitement going on in our lives right now. Tomorrow we are leaving for a week at the camp where my husband and I met. He is speaking to about 190 7th-9th graders. I am excited to be back there and see how Ethan likes the lake. I will try to post from camp, but their wireless internet isn't exactly the fastest so it may be a week before I can. We'll see.
The next big thing after camp is moving! I'm looking forward to it! Until we meet again....

Below are pictures of our big boy eating peas!!






No comments: