Wednesday, July 11, 2007

CWR- Day 4

Sorry I haven't posted yet today, a certain brother-in-law was giving me grief for posting so much so I went on a temporary strike. As you can see i'm not scared ;)

Well last night was an interesting night. Ethan was upset during the night about something and I couldn't figure it out. We changed the diaper, took gas medicine, took tylenol, rocked and when all of that failed. He got into bed with us at 4:30, went straight to sleep and slept until morning. Not sure what was going on. There's so many spiders around here, i'm hoping nothing bit him. So anyhow, we haven't done much today other than go for a walk this morning. Somehow I have managed to under pack in one area and that is an important area- FOOD FOR ETHAN. I am hoping he will make it with his formula until we get home, but it is looking pretty grim. I also under packed his peas, so he had pears today for the first time. He was not thrilled with the fruit, so maybe he will be the opposite of his daddy and uncle mike and LOVE VEGETABLES. We'll see. I think it was just too sweet for him after eating some peas. I may have to run to Wal-mart and get more peas and buy some enfamil or something because the closest Target is an hour away and we all know now that Target brand formula is the best and what Ethan uses. I mean I thought for sure we would have enough stuff because we brought our whole apartment with us. It is pretty stinkin' amazing that we didn't have to take two cars. You just need SO much stuff for babies. This proven yesterday after breakfast when he changed into outfit number 3 from spit up, ha ha.

Well good thing i'm a proud mom, or you might have gotten a blog without pictures right now. But have no fear, I snapped these this morning.*Note the train onesie which coincides with the camp theme- I know, we're dorks but we didn't buy any of these they were random gifts when he was born.

Mommy being a goof while Daddy was practicing his talk for this morning (Note Ethan's hand placement)

Ethan grabbing a chunk of mommy's hair during our photo shoot- ouch! (He may look all innocent, but he has his uncle mike's shananigans)

Daddy loving on Ethan

2 comments:

The Cox Family said...

There is a Food Lion across the Eaton's Ferry Bridge now. Ask Robbie or Christy they can give you directions and save you sometime.

Grammy said...

Great Pic's! I'm proud of him "eating something green" hee hee, I just thot of that.