Monday, July 09, 2007

CWR- Day 2

Good morning! I don't think I realized how much I would be in the boxcar with our son. Between feeding him and naps, we will be lucky to make it outside once in a while. Matt is giving the morning talk right now. Ethan and I went to his talk last night and we think he did well and we are very proud of him. I took advantage of Ethan napping and blew up a fun water toy I found at Target. It is good until he is 3 years old, so I thought we would get good use out of it for only $12. So below are some more pictures of our time here at CWR.
p.s. We did OK sleeping last night... Ethan woke up a few times so of course I was up too because i'm such a light sleeper. I hope he doesn't inherit that trait from me!


Ethan with his "on the right track" shirt which is the theme at CWR. We got this shirt as a gift but it looks like it was bought at the camp store.

Me blowing up his toy for this afternoon





2 comments:

The Cox Family said...

haha! Love the picture of Ethan but most of all the pic of you attempting to blow that up! Hope you have a fun day!

Courtney said...

What happened to our floatie?