Wednesday, July 11, 2007

CWR- Day 4

Well we ended up making it to the lake this afternoon. We had fun swimming in the water. Then Matt took Ethan back to the boxcar and I stayed out and swam a little longer. Then we had another storm but this time it looked like "the nothing" from the Never Ending Story. It rolled in off the lake and was like a tornado. I got some video footage on my digital camera. Ethan went straight to sleep right when I put him down for the night, so hopefully he won't wake up again tonight like last night. Matt is glad to be done with most of his talks. He really only has 2 more mornings and then the Friday night campfire talk which is short. It has been a great week and the kids have loved Matt. They also can't keep their hands off Ethan. I had to tell a girl not to touch his face today because she was all over him, ha! Below are more pictures from the lake today. I tried to get a good picture of him in his suit for my mom. Also, his hat was flipped up so we could get a good shot of his face. The last picture is a glimpse of the storm rolling in. Enjoy!








2 comments:

Grammy said...

Looks like he's enjoying himself. Who knows, maybe in 20 years he will be working a summer at CWR and meet an amazing girl :)

Mike said...

That is one ROUND baby! I love it!