Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I have a problem.

I have a problem. The first step to getting over the problem is getting past denial, right?! I am going to officially start a group called "ASA" which will stand for "Addicted to Shopping Annonymous". I cannot go into a store without buying more than I went in for. My biggest struggle... TARGET. Example: I went to Target the other day to get formula. I came out with.... A pack of 3 head bands, sunglasses, baby oatmeal, and 2 pairs of shoes for Ethan. The sad thing... I didn't even come out with what I went there to get in the first place! Target and Walmart LOVE me. They prey on people like me. With their huge sale signs and remarkably low prices. It's just too good to be true. The sunglasses, baby oatmeal, and shoes were all "on sale". I just couldn't live without them. I mean after all, Ethan is burning holes in his shoes, he HAD to get 2 pair! HAAAA! He doesn't even walk yet! Yikes. So I guess I am making a break through, because i've gotten past the first step of denial. Does anyone want to be a part of my group?!

p.s. My husband and I are crazy, instead of leaving for the lake tomorrow we are leaving tonight when he gets off of work at 10:00 which means we won't get to the lake house until 2:00 or 3:00a.m. Fun times!

2 comments:

The Cox Family said...

I feel your pain. I think sometimes spending money gives you a high and so to continue that high you have to buy more. Stupid marketing people!

blsmom said...

Just wait until you have a girl and Gymboree calls out to you!! I need to join your group... I am bad enough I think I can be vice-president! And, are you saying I shouldn't send you the code for 50% off summer skechers???