Friday, July 13, 2007

CWR- Day 6

Well today is the last official day of camp. We went out on the ski boat this afternoon. Ethan pretty much fell asleep 10 minutes into the ride even though he had just had a 2 hour nap. I am sure the hum of the engine and the motion of the waves put him to sleep. It was so funny to see him in his little life jacket. He looked like the kid in the snow suit in the movie A Christmas Story. It has been a great week here at camp. We've enjoyed getting out when we could. My husband is definitely still a kid at heart. He kept up with these middle schoolers on the energy level. I'm sure this won't be shocking to you, but I have over 200 pictures from this week. If you want to see them all you can come over and see the slide show, ha ha. Here are the pictures from this afternoon!

"Alright, let's go boatin'!"
"Hugging my ski-boat driver, Brandon"
"Oh yeah, check out those waves!"
"Mom, I can't breath, you have this life jacket on so tight!"
"I talked Brandon into letting me take this baby for a spin...if only I could reach the steering wheel!"




5 comments:

Grammy said...

He will be driving Papa's boat before you know it!!!

The Cox Family said...

I love it! The life jacket is hilarious! Thanks for taking a pic of BP with Ethan.

blsmom said...

How precious!! Looks like Ethan had a great time!

-Erin

Alyson said...

Too cute! Sounds like you all had a great time at CWR! Ethan looks too cute in the life jacket!

The Cox Family said...

ok just b/c you are home now doesn't mean you have to stop blogging. :)