Inside time with mommy
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
CWR- Day 3
Well one thing is for sure, it is SO stinkin' hot outside. We are out and about when we can but I have to be mindful of our precious one. This morning we went out and walked around while Daddy played frisbee and soccer. I don't think we'll go into the lake today, but we are going to walk around with Daddy this afternoon to highropes and the big swing. Matt is currently trying to run the middle schoolers in the ground with basketball. He scoped out the classes yesterday to see which ones had real "ballers". We are enjoying our time here at CWR but in a way I am ready to get back home. There's just something about the comfort of sleeping in your own bed that you miss when you're away on trips. But we will take advantage of every minute we can. I was picturing what it would be like next year if Matt came to speak again. Ethan would be running around everywhere instead of us carrying him...time flies too fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Is Matt playing soccer or doing the "Walk Like an Egyptian" dance? :)
Jackson is so anxious to go back to the choo choo camp next week! I have a feeling he is going to be dragging me all over that camp despite the heat.
Hey...it's jen and ava! Looks like you guys are having a great time. I love all the pictures you have taken. Ava especially liked the one of your red "house" for the week. I hope you continue to have a great time. love, jen
Don't forget to get a good pic of Ethan in his bathing suit (maybe you have & just not posted it) enjoy, the week will be over before you know it. Love ya
Post a Comment