The Living room
Sunday, July 08, 2007
CWR- Day 1
Well we just arrived at camp and went to the staff meeting. We are excited about this week at camp. There are middle schoolers running around all outside looking for what boxcar they are in for the week. (Kids stay in old converted railroad boxcars for their "cabin") Ethan is taking a nap so I took some pictures of our "home" for the next week. Matt is currently practicing his sermon for tonight. Apparently last week was an amazing week with about 190 high schoolers and the speaker was great...so Matt is feeling the pressure of having to follow behind him. But what he fails to remember is that God has gifted him with great speaking abilities and he WILL be used in a mighty way this week. So if you are reading this, say a prayer for my husband as he speaks this whole week and for the 190 middle schoolers who will be listening. I'll be posting lots because the internet isn't as slow as I thought...HOORAY! Enjoy!
The Kitchen Area
The bathroom
The bedroom- should be interesting to have Ethan sleeping in the same room as us because I am such a light sleeper.... he might be moving to the living room, but we'll see.
Me being a dork, because this is where I am sure I will spend most my week because it's supposed to be in the upper 90's all week and I have white legs and a very white baby.
I forgot to get a picture of the boxcar we are staying in, but I will post that sometime this week so no worries.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, that's nice! Not what I pictured... Enjoy your week (no hanging out at the gazebo at 3:00AM hee hee)
Maybe your legs wouldn't be so white if you left the boxcar some this week!
Post a Comment