Thursday, July 12, 2007

CWR- Day 5

Today was a gorgeous day. Matt took Ethan for an hour this afternoon so I could go lay out on the swim dock. I got a little bit of sun, but not much. Matt played ALL day. Ethan was in such a good mood this afternoon...we made him laugh for like an hour. It is SO fun to hear him laugh so hard. I love it! Ethan and I went for a walk earlier today and I took some pictures and they turned out awesome... his eyes look SO beautiful to me. You can't really see the fullness on here but you can get the jist. Anyhow, not much else to say. Tomorrow we are going to take Ethan out on the ski-boat so I hope to get some good last pictures at camp. Tomorrow is the last full day of camp and Saturday the parents come pick the kids up and we do an hour program for them and then we're heading home! Then maybe i'll take a break from blogging ;)

My beautiful baby boy


Our sun-kissed cheeks




1 comment:

blsmom said...

Great pictures! You got great catch-lights in his eyes!!

-Erin