Tuesday, July 10, 2007

CWR- Day 3

Good Morning!
We had a great night last night. Matt said he talk went real well. Ethan and I stayed in the boxcar because his bedtime is before Matt talks. Ethan slept wonderfully last night. He didn't make a peep until the alarm clock woke us all up this morning. It is so loud...I might have to fix that somehow. We just finished eating breakfast. I love camp food. I think we eat better here than we do at home sometimes. Although, I do have to say that i've never had corn dog nuggets. That was a first here yesterday. Anyhow, not sure what the day will bring. Matt doesn't have to speak tonight because a counselor is giving their testimony so we might take advantage of the afternoon and play more because he won't have to practice for tonight. But we'll see. Well Ethan is going down for a nap, Matt is leaving to do his morning talk, so I need to figure out what I want to do for the next 2 hours. Bye for now.

P.s. Happy 100th post to me!

No comments: