Happy Anniversary to us!
Today we are celebrating 3 years of marital bliss. I am so thankful for the man that God gave me! I love you so much Matthew! Matt rearranged his work schedule so we could go out to eat tonight while his mom watches Ethan. I am hoping to try the Melting Pot because we've never eaten there before, but who knows what tonight may bring. Hopefully it won't follow the fortune cookie I got today- "Today will bring disaster- you either need to beat em' or join em'" How crazy is that?! It made me sad to get that on my anniversary....good thing I don't believe in that rubbish or I might have a rough night. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US!!!!!
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary! :o)
Yes, they do grow so fast. I love seeing how she changes everyday, but it still is a little sad!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!
I hope you both have a wonderful anniversary!!!
Love ya
-Erin
Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversary, HAAAPPPPPYYYY Anniversary! (Sung to the tune of the song as sung in the Flinstones cartoon. Ask me and I'll sing it for you sometime!)
Post a Comment