GOOD MORNING! It is a beautiful morning here at camp. Nice and cool breeze this morning. Ethan slept great but woke up at 6:00.am. jabbering to himself. I love listening to him jabber. You just wonder what he's talking about. "Hey, look it is the ceiling... I see that so often...I wonder if mommy will make weird faces at me today...guess I have to smile again to make her happy, what a silly mommy....wonder what i'm going to eat for breakfast...rice cereal and formula or....rice cereal and formula... ahhh, the choices." Ha ha!
Anyhow, last night after Matt's talk we sat out on the boxcar steps and laughed and had fun together. It was like we were a dating couple flirting. I love those times that we just have fun together. I encourage everyone to have fun with your spouses. Matt and I's new favorite game is to throw pens at each other in the apartment. We duck behind our couch or in the kitchen like we're throwing grenades in a battle field. It is so much fun and dorky. We just laugh and laugh and run around. Who says you have to go out for entertainment?! Then there's always the times where I try and throw him off the bed. Then with one quick swoop of his arm, I end up on the floor. So anyway, I included some fun pictures of us being dorks last night. Yay for dorks!
Anyhow, last night after Matt's talk we sat out on the boxcar steps and laughed and had fun together. It was like we were a dating couple flirting. I love those times that we just have fun together. I encourage everyone to have fun with your spouses. Matt and I's new favorite game is to throw pens at each other in the apartment. We duck behind our couch or in the kitchen like we're throwing grenades in a battle field. It is so much fun and dorky. We just laugh and laugh and run around. Who says you have to go out for entertainment?! Then there's always the times where I try and throw him off the bed. Then with one quick swoop of his arm, I end up on the floor. So anyway, I included some fun pictures of us being dorks last night. Yay for dorks!
** I took a picture of us kissing, but I thought I would spare you the mushy stuff.
I can't believe I opened my mouth up so big that you can see my hangy ball thing in the back of my throat...and what's up with Matt's tongue??
No comments:
Post a Comment