Saturday, July 12, 2008
We're home
We're back home and it feels great! I have a little bit more unpacking to do, but the laundry has been started and that is a big task! Ethan is still not feeling good, he is actually currently screaming from his crib. He needs a nap but was so excited to be home and see all his toys that he doesn't really want to sleep. Praise the Lord he didn't get sick until the last day of camp otherwise it would have been miserable. He is just in a lot of pain between the ear infection and the sores in his throat from the virus. It really has made me grateful for how happy of a demeanor he usually has. The Lord knew I couldn't have handled a fussy baby. So anyhow, we all gotta rest this week because the next 2 after that we are on the "go" again! Off to comfort my baby boy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Poor Ethan!
I miss you girl, come see me!
Papa & Grammy are praying for our little buddy (and his mommy & daddy). Hope he's all better real soon. We love & miss you!
I would love to see you guys in August! :o)
We don't have any offers of boy clothes yet and we LOVE hand-me-downs. Two different ladies gave us so much clothes for Olivia we've barely bought her anything! It's been such a blessing!
Post a Comment