I just put Ethan to bed at Camp, so I thought I would complete my tag. I was tagged by Jen.
RULES
1. Answer the questions using only one word.
2. Tag four others.
Where is your cell phone? Counter
Your significant other? Amazing
Your hair? Ponytail
Your mother? Loving
Your father? Protective
Your favorite thing? Streams
Your dream last night? None
Your favorite drink? Frapachino
Your dream/goal? Mommy
The room you’re in? Boxcar
Your hobby? Blogging
Your fear? Clowns
Where do you want to be in 6 years? Wherever
What you’re not? Satisfied
Muffins? Blueberry
One of your wish list items? House
Where you grew up? Florida
Last thing you did? Bath
Favorite gadget? Camera
Your pets? None
Your computer? Great
Your mood? Emotional
Missing someone? Mom
Your car? Need
Favorite store? Kohls
Like someone? Yes
Your favorite color? Blue
Last time you laughed? Today
Last time you cried? Today
I tag: E, My mom, Erin, Amanda
1 comment:
We may have an answer to your "Car need"!
Post a Comment