Thursday, July 03, 2008

Living out of a bag

In the next 3 days we will be on our whirlwind trip of July! Sunday we leave for Camp Willow Run, where Matt and I met and fell in love! He will be the camp speaker for 190 7th-9th graders for the whole week. We are super excited for many reasons. One of which is that Ethan will be old enough to enjoy some of camp. Last year he was 5 months old and I spent most of the days indoors. I have a feeling I will be seeing more of the lake this summer.
After camp we will be home for a week, then its off to Tennessee for a family vacation with my husbands side for a week. Then we will be coming home long enough to do laundry and sleep in our bed for a night and then we will head back to camp because they've asked him to speak 2 weeks this summer! That week he will be a speaker for 190 6th-8th graders. SO, needless to say, we'll be living out of a suitcase for the next month for the most part. YAY! I am super excited! I am SURE i'll be blogging because we get wireless internet at camp, so be looking for pictures!!



1 comment:

blsmom said...

Have a great time!!! I want to send Bailey and Logan to camp with you - K???? Can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it!!