We arrived here at camp this afternoon. Ethan had about a 45 minute nap in the car, but boy was he hyper and in heaven when we got here. I think i've heard the word "choo choo" about 100 times already today. (For those of you who don't know, the campers sleep in old converted railroad boxcars that have bunk beds, air conditioning, and bathrooms.) So he is in "choo choo" heaven. He is already trying to keep up with the camp directors 3 sons who are roughly 10, 7, and 2. They also just got a new puppy today so Ethan is loving on the "dog- woof woof".
I just put Ethan down for the night and Matt is currently in the evening service giving his first of 9 talks for the week. There are roughly 190 kids here this week and we are very excited for what the week holds. Stay tuned for pictures!
p.s. I taught Ethan to say "cheese" and smile when I take pictures...hopefully we'll get some good cheesy smiles this week! He is SO cute when he sees the camera because he starts going "cheeeeeeese"!
2 comments:
Sounds like so much fun!! I can't wait to see pictures through the week!!! I so wish my oldest could come with you!! They would LOVE it!
I expect at least a daily blog update from you while at camp! plus, you should take up twittering! www.twitter.com/mikewindley
Post a Comment