Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Father's day in July?! My dad has made several comments about how I did not post anything about Matt or him for father's day. Secretly I know he was more concerned about himself than Matt. ;) ha ha. So I thought I would dedicate a post to my two favorite men in my life. I could not have asked God for a better dad or husband. It is so true that you marry someone like your dad. Here are a few qualities that I adore about them both:

* They love their families more than anything

* They both have a great sense of humor

* They both are the kinds of people that can sit on their hineys and do nothing on a family vacation

*They both are more stubborn than they are willing to admit

* They both work very hard to support their wives & kid(s)

*Their eyes smile before their mouth does

*They both show their love by giving: my dad makes food and he is a WONDERFUL cook! My hubby gives notes, calls, and flowers/gifts.

I feel like words cannot truly express the love I feel for my parents and my husband...and Ethan for that matter. I am so thankful for them and I deeply regret the times when I don't show or say it enough. I LOVE my boys!!!

1 comment:

blsmom said...

What a sweet post!! I am listening to your hubby, your mom forwarded how to get to his sermons he did!! We are moving if our house sells! If not, then we are staying. So, it is totally up to God what happens!!!