HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I'm in love with my family!!
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
4 Year Wedding Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary to us! It was 4 years ago today that me and my best friend and lover exchanged vows and entered into the covenant of marriage. Words cannot truly describe the love I have for my husband. Matt is an amazing man and I feel so lucky to have snatched him up. Matt is selfless and kind, loving and funny. He is so laid back and even keeled. He loves politics and loves to study God's word. He has a passion for people and writing and speaking. It's so neat how the Lord picked out such a great person that compliments me so well. He is so encouraging and my favorite thing about him is that we have SO much fun together! I am just so blessed in so many ways. It is neat that we are here at camp where we met and fell in love on our anniversary! Coincidence?? I think not!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I'm in love with my family!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I'm in love with my family!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cutie family pic! Happy anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!!!!
Congrats guys! You're awesome!
Post a Comment