GIFT IDEAS FOR HER:
1. Nothing says love like the green stuff! I know some people might think the gift of money is "impersonal" however, you are guaranteed not to fail. I love receiving money or giftcards for presents. Then I get to go out and choose the thing I want most. Especially since taste in clothing, scents, etc. may be different from those of the person giving the gift. I have used money for some much needed clothing, jewelry, to put in savings, and sometimes to fund those little emergencies that come up that you really just needed some money for. Also, it is so nice to have some money that you can hit up the after Christmas sales on. It's a win-win situation.
2. Giftcards. I LOVE giftcards, but the one I am going to reference here is STARBUCKS! They even have cute little giftcard holders that you can use to make it a little more attractive. In this day and age where money is tight, those coffee lovers, i'm sure, wouldn't mind lovin
g a little help to fund their caffeine addiction. You could also buy a personal mug and stick the giftcard in it. Or buy a 1 pound bag of coffee and open it, stick the giftcard way down in there, and let it be a surprise when a week or sooner (depending on your addiction) the person receiving the gift reaches the GIFTCARD in their coffee at home. What a fun surprise!
g a little help to fund their caffeine addiction. You could also buy a personal mug and stick the giftcard in it. Or buy a 1 pound bag of coffee and open it, stick the giftcard way down in there, and let it be a surprise when a week or sooner (depending on your addiction) the person receiving the gift reaches the GIFTCARD in their coffee at home. What a fun surprise! 3. JEWELRY. No matter how prissy or tom-boyish you are, girls love some jewelry. I am more along the tom-boy lines but every now and then I love to put on some dangly ear
rings and feel a little "stylish". Well Kohl's has some GREAT jewelry and some pretty amazing sales going on during the holiday season. My person favorite brands are Apt.9 and Sanoma. They have up-to-date fashionable and inexpensive jewelry. I recommend buying a pair or 2 of earrings... keeping one for yourself and giving one to a friend, girlfriend, grandmother, mother, or sister! Kohls also has great coupons to go along with their amazing sales.
rings and feel a little "stylish". Well Kohl's has some GREAT jewelry and some pretty amazing sales going on during the holiday season. My person favorite brands are Apt.9 and Sanoma. They have up-to-date fashionable and inexpensive jewelry. I recommend buying a pair or 2 of earrings... keeping one for yourself and giving one to a friend, girlfriend, grandmother, mother, or sister! Kohls also has great coupons to go along with their amazing sales.
1 comment:
Yummmmmm, we have Starbucks here, so I would not be opposed to a gift card! Especially since I hate having to pay so much for coffee-- it's an occasional treat!
Thanks for joining in!
Post a Comment