Ethan just had an "accident" in his big boy underwear. He was standing in the corner in "time-out" and turned around and said, "uh oh mommy, I need to go pee pee"! When I looked down I saw that he had already went. Well as Matt was taking him in his room to change him, a thought came into my mind: "I wonder if he did this on purpose to get out of time-out". (He has never done anything ever to get out of time-out) As I am pondering this thought, I hear him in his room with Matt saying, "no go back in time out". Then the idea was confirmed in my head. As soon as Matt got back out in the living room I told him of my suspicion. So we decided to question our adorable innocent toddler (HA!). As clear as day, with no question of misunderstanding, Ethan admitted to going on purpose.
Matt: "Ethan, when you were in time out, did you go pee pee on purpose or was it an accident."
Ethan: "On purpose."
Matt: "So it wasn't an accident?"
Ethan: "No."
BAD BOYS, BAD BOYS, WHATCHA GONNA DO? WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN THEY COME FOR YOU?????
I can't believe it. My son is smart enough to know that if he goes pee pee in his pants while he's in time-out, then he gets out of time-out because we need to go change him. He knew as clear as day what he was doing and why. We further explained to him that that behavior is NOT ok. Then Ethan told us, "no go pee pee in time out, I supposed to go in toilet". Further confirming that he knew exactly what he was doing. So he now knows that if he EVER does that again then there are HUGE repercussions!
I KNEW he was guilty. Because he didn't pee in his underwear at all for the full 4 hours we were at the fair, but he just went about 15 minutes ago and had an "accident" in time-out. Oh, I don't think so.
Very funny, very cute, and very sneaky! What a little stinker!
2 comments:
so did you put him back in time out?
Post a Comment