Sunday, November 22, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Because Thanksgiving is on the 26th this year, I thought I would post 26 things I am thankful for. Some are serious, some are not... enjoy. Obviously not in any particular order. I could have expanded on every point, but then this post would be FOREVER long!

1. Mocha Frappuchino's from Starbucks
2. My husband and our relationship
3. My firstborn, Ethan
4. Baby boy #2 on the way
5. Hot water
6. Our church
7. Working cars
8. Our jobs
9. Having family close by
10. Target
11. AC/Heat
12. Our freedom
13. Jesus Christ
14. My body pillow
15. Generous people
16. Our apartment
17. Good friends
18. My relationship with my parents
19. Orange juice
20. Creation: beautiful scenery
21. A level headed husband to balance out my hormones these 9 months and longer...
22. Internet access
23. Easy medical access
24. Appliances that make life "easier"
25. My family & I's health
26. Financial class we are currently taking

I pray we can all stop in this busy holiday season and reflect on our blessings and that God loves you!

No comments: