Ethan and I were playing on my bed and he started pointing to something and saying "wim-min, wim-min". I moved to see what he was talking about and he grabbed my bathing suit off a stack of clothes that was on the bed and held it up and said "wim-min"....my little cutie pie wanted to go "swimming"! That just made my heart melt. I love to see him making connections and discovering life.
(Side note, although this side note is longer than my actual story in the post: Ethan now knows the letter "B" due to his fascination with his ABC puzzle and today he and daddy were "counting"! Meaning, daddy was counting outloud and Ethan was repeating what he was saying. SO cute! Matt literally teaches him something new every time he stays home with him while i'm at work, it's SO fun! I know money is tight with our family and sometimes it is hard to trust God, but I wouldn't trade Ethan being able to spend so much time with us over ANYTHING. Praise God for His blessings and provision. I hope I never take staying home with him for granted. Or how much Matt gets to see him for granted.)
1 comment:
How cute!! We have never been able to do high dollar vacations or have the newest best of everything (though, I think we are very blessed as we are!) I wouldn't trade being home with my kids and being able to be here for them for anything in the world!!! I totally know what you mean!!!
Post a Comment