Sunday, September 14, 2008

Fitness Kick

I am finally grasping the realization that i'm not getting any thinner and I don't want to get fatter! Just because I lost my running partner because she was blessed with PREGNANCY! (We prayed so much for that, yeee haaw!) that doesn't mean I can't continue to run and stay in shape. I've kinda been in a slump the past month or so. I didn't really watch what I ate, I hardly exercised and I just gave into watching too much TV. Last week God laid a smack down on me about my lazyness! So this week, starting tomorrow, I am getting back with it. But I don't want this to be another goal that I set and fail miserably on. So I am hoping for some life change. I ask that my friends and family hold me accountable on this. I want to set a good example to Ethan about taking care of our bodies. So yay for taking a LONG walk with Brooks tomorrow! I'm looking forward to this, believe it or not!

2 comments:

Sheila said...

hey cheri,
I wanted to pass this along to my bloggin friends-- it's how I've been making my own headers! http://www.scrapblog.com/

Just make a "page" and then publish it and save it to your computer as a JPEG and you can upload it as your header. It's pretty easy once you figure out the basics of the program!

blsmom said...

Sorry to hear you lost your running partner but what a great reason too!! LOL!! I hope everything is going well with the pregnancy.

Good luck getting back into the swing of it... the starting is the hardest part!!! ;)