
Saturday, September 06, 2008
Paci Detox
Today is the day. This morning Matt and I realized that it was time to get rid of our sons beloved paci. (aka "pass") We have felt for the past month or so that Ethan was ready. He doesn't need it for teething anymore. He only gets it during sleep or extreme fussiness. This morning he was throwing a fit and had an attitude with us. He went into his room and was looking for his paci. We realized that if he's old enough to know that he wants it then he is too old to have it. So here it is. Day 1 of Paci Detoxification! We just laid him down for his nap and I heard him searching in his crib for it, but he's just talking and playing right now. So we'll see how it goes... I'm hoping it will be easy, but we're prepared for it to be a battle. Please join us in prayer for our sanity over the next few days, ha ha!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment