Thursday, September 18, 2008

Triple Coupons

Don't you know that my husband is in heaven today because for the next three days Harris Teeter is tripling coupons! And don't you know that i'm in heaven because he is in heaven about groceries! Wow. We have been cutting and organizing and making lists. Last night we were at my parents house and Matt saw that they had several coupon books in their recycle bin. So don't you believe that he picked them out and we were cutting those last night. Anyhow, trip #1 of many to come was today. We basically spent $8.00 on $45.00 worth of groceries! Amazing. So all you couponers go to Harris Teeter now through Sunday. Happy shopping!

5 comments:

Carrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carrie said...

Wow, Cheri! I am so impressed by your savings, that's amazing! I just wish I lived near a grocery store that tripled coupons. If I ever move, I'll definitely be calling yall for shopping advice :)
Oh and I love your blog, Ethan is so cute and it's fun to keep in touch w/ you via blog world! :)
Carrie

Oh and sorry about the above comment, it posted before I was done writing so I had to delete. Still getting used to blogging!

Sheila said...

I actually spent $102 at Walmart on groceries today and on the way home thought "I have to call Cheri and figure out this grocery game thing." Let's talk soon!

Grammy said...

Cheri doesn't have her dad convinced to switch stores, but we tried it last night and saved % 51.00 in coupons and $ 31.00 in VIC Card savings...of course we still spent a bunch! But we saved. I think I'll be doing the coupon shopping at Harris Teeter and Lee will do the rest at his beloved Lowes (he didn't like Harris Teeter because their produce is on the left of the store instead of the right) No he's NOT set in his ways.... he he I'm definately not complaining... he's pretty much taken over the grocery shopping the last year

blsmom said...

We don't have one of those :( Good job on the savings, it is fun isn't?!! Pretty soon, you will be as cheap... oh, I am not supposed to call myself cheap anymore so my new word is "thrifty" so soon you will be as "thrifty" as me!! LMBO!!!