I love Saturdays. This morning we woke up and dropped Ethan off at his Grandma's house. I was supposed to go see a girlfriend who just had a baby, but she wasn't feeling well. So I was able to go to Matt's flag football game at the Seminary! (They are currently undefeated) It was so nice to be able to watch and not chase around a 19 month old who inevitably would not be able to sit still for an hour. I wasn't completely baby-less because I got to snuggle a friend's baby who is 7 weeks old. So precious!!! That did not help my baby itch! He nestled right into me and was dead asleep!
We picked Ethan up on the way back home and now he's taking a nap and we are just relaxing. We have no plans the rest of the day and I love it! Well one thing I need to do is run out and pick up some whole milk for my boy. He would drink a gallon a day if I let him! Off to ponder what I want to do the rest of the day...
No comments:
Post a Comment