Sunday, March 16, 2008

Tag, you're it

I have been tagged by my friend Shannon to tell 10 things about myself. For those of you new bloggers out there, tagging is sorta like an e-mail forward where you are supposed to respond to a challenge and then send it back out. So here are 10 things you may not know about me.

1. I am scared of clowns and any characters like Mikey or Minnie Mouse. I know deep down that obviously they are not going to hurt me, but I can't stand them! I avoid them at all costs!

2. If money were no object I would have another baby right now!

3. I will not eat eggs, I will not eat them with a fox, I will not eat them in a box! I physically cannot stomach them, they make me puke!

4. I LOVE ice cream and chocolate.

5. I have a bad habit of letting dishes pile up until you cannot see the counter top and then I end up doing like 3 loads of dishes in a row in the dish washer when I do clean them. (I am getting better about this!)

6. I have been to China and would go back in a heart beat!

7. I still sleep with a body pillow which I started using when I was pregnant and needed support under my enlarging stomach.

8. I have to sleep with a fan on in our room to drown out any noise that my son makes, I wake up at any sigh or sound he makes.

9. I LOVE joking around and having fun.

10. I have an addiction to Target that needs serious attention!

2 comments:

Grammy said...

You didn't say who you were tagging, but I'm sure I would be one of them :) so I will give it a try

The Cox Family said...

Yay thanks for playing along! Your mom is right...tag some folks!