I went to take some pictures on my camera today and forgot I had some on there that weren't downloaded yet! I had that feeling that you get when you find money in your pants pocket you didn't know you had. Ha. I know, i'm a dork.
These pictures are from last weekend when we all got together for my nephews birthday. (He was born 12 hours after Ethan was)
*Sidestory- yesterday we went to pick up something from a lady who goes to our church. She owns a couple of horses so we took Ethan out to see them. As soon as he saw them, he started signing "please" frantically and pointing towards the horse. It was so funny to see him so excited! I loved it. We went and petted the horses, he just smiled and laughed the whole time. Wish I had my camera with me.

Cousins born 12 hours apart- Ethan & Elijah

I LOVE THIS PICTURE! Ethan riding the tricycle- or Ethan being pushed by Granddaddy and Granddee back and forth

Keeping up with the big boys- playing basketball with Jackson or whom Ethan calls "ya-son"

The whole reason we own a digital camera- I LOVE my boy!
3 comments:
Oh girl I remember that storm and us sitting out there! One of the best memories of college! Today I was thinking about me singing "N'Sync Opera" in the cafeteria in front of the football team because you all dared me! :)
We need to get together ASAP! I miss you!
you need to bring ethan out to see our horses since he loves them so much! we have a little pony he can ride too:)
Post a Comment