Sunday, March 30, 2008

Separation anxiety

Ethan had his first real bout with separation issues this morning at church, and it was a big one! I honestly think he also has something else going on too, maybe teething or getting sick. He was SCREAMING and having a fit. They called me back twice and eventually told me I just needed to stay, that nothing was appeasing him. I guess a lot of kids go through this stage, I hope he goes through it fast because its exhausting!

3 comments:

Erin said...

I haven't forgotten about you...I'm just not happy with what I've done so far for the header! I'll keep working on it! I've enjoyed reading your posts...you're on a roll!

Grammy said...

Screaming as in "I want the WHOLE bagel at Brugers" Screaming??? Not MY little buddy :)

jason and jen said...

Ha Ha about the tagging! I did not know who to tag because I had already tagged Court and Lauren from your tag to me. Stac doesn't blog anymore and all the other contacts from my blog had already done the same one!! What is a girl to do. I am going to tag only one person....YOU!