I'm copying an idea from my friend Sheila. She wrote a post about delurking...
I want to know who's reading my blog! Basically if your name isn't mentioned in my blog list on the left, then I have no idea about yours or if you're reading mine! I am just curious about who reads about US and I would love to expand my list that I scroll through of blogs I read. Blogs are such a fun and easy way to keep up with friends and family. So please, leave a comment to me and let me know who you are!!!!
2 comments:
OOOOoooo! Delurking! I love it! I hope they come out of the woodworks!
Hey do you have a sitemeter? Click on the number count at the bottom of my site to take you to the site and you can see your stats for every day... like how many people have come to your blog etc!
I echo - you need sitemeter or blogpatrol. Keeps tabs on any crazies that might be lurking, too. :)
Post a Comment