Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Hubby

While I blog a TON about our pride and joy, Ethan.... I do want to write about the other man in my life. He is the LOVE of my life and best friend. Here are a couple of things you may not know about us...
* We call each other everytime we leave somewhere or are going somewhere.
* We always end our phone conversations with I LOVE YOU, no matter what.
* We can always talk in the car on road trips about anything
* We LOVE playing games together and even make up stupid games together for fun
* Our only serious quarrel was over a card game
* Matt has a contagious passion for people and God
* He is the bottomless pit and can eat anything and not gain an ounce
* He is very athletic and his speed is what makes him good
* We kiss each other every night in bed before we go to sleep
* He FREEZES, even during the summer and always wears socks to bed
* He is addicted to fantasy sports- baseball, football, you name it
* He is a kid at heart and still loves his playstation (hey, its better than other addictions out there!)
* If i'm not home to make him lunch, he'll be content on eating a bag of popcorn
* Our favorite restaurants (that we both agree on) are Salsa Fresh and Hibachi Express
* He's one of those people whos eyes smile before their mouth does
* I can ALWAYS get him to smile by saying, "Don't smile!"
* He is extremly ticklish
* He is a wonderful father & I love to watch him interact with Ethan
* He was an AMAZING stay-at-home dad for 3 months, I was VERY proud of him! He even went through Ethan's stomach bug of vomiting and loose bowels on his own during the day
* Matt LOVES reading and studying
* He is very passionate about politics and actually KNOWS what he is talking about
* He is a die hard Carolina fan... Carolina Tarheels, Carolina Hurricanes, and Carolina Panthers.... much more the first one than the last 2.

Sidenote: as i'm typing this, we both are laughing hysterically because Ethan is snoring SO loud and we can hear him out in the living room!
"It's like a dying wombat in there!" Matt just said that about Ethan's snoring.

*I love his humor
*Lastly, it was his smile and easy going personality that first attracted me to him
I could never and don't ever want to imagine my life without him!

1 comment:

The Cox Family said...

check out my blog...for the answer to the question you left earlier