Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Jibber Jabber

Lately Ethan has really been trying to talk. He has always jabbered a lot, but now actual words are starting to come and it is SO fun! It was really like turning a light switch on, one day he just starting trying to talk. Here are the words that make up his current vocabulary...
truck
trash
papa
mama
dada
dog
bath
baby
ball
hi
bye
book
light
yes
Now of course they don't come out with perfect enunciation, but it is so cute to hear him actually say words. After sitting and typing out the words, I realize he is saying way more than I even thought! Wow! I know sooner or later he is going to be talking our ears off!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Hey we have the same blog layout! I knew you had great taste! I can't wait to hear Ethan talk!