Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Ham

Lately I feel like i've had so much to blog about and I can't wait until the next post to share. I know sometimes I have dry spells, so I thought I would take advantage of this influx of stories!
Ethan is quite the ham here at home. He is still very reserved when he is out in public and usually clings to my legs or wants to be held at first when we go places. I know that will soon change and he'll be running off before we even get somewhere. But for now, he really shines at home with Matt and I. He has come up with a new "trick" all on his own. I know he is not the first child to do this, but it is so funny that Matt and I did not teach him this and he started doing it all on his own at home. He will be walking, stop dead in his tracks, bend over and put his head on the floor and look back between his legs. He laughs and smiles and sits there for a few minutes before standing up and moving on. I was able to catch the past few times with a camera, and it just tickles me so much to see him do this. He is going to have the funniest little personality, I can tell already. (He is also going to be VERY stubborn, but i'll save those stories for another day!)
Here's some pictures of my boy in action.





No comments: