Our son is officially a walker. Now of course he isn't running across the room and his walk is wobbly, but he can now walk about 8 steps back and forth from mommy to daddy. Today he actually crawled up to our ottoman, pulled up, turned around and walked a few steps. He pretty much learned to walk in a week. Now I know it is a long process and it will be a little while before he's walking from room to room, but we are so proud of him and we LOVE watching him get excited. He is so proud of himself. He smiles and laughs and has the face like, "yeah, look at me". It's so cute. Today I took him to get his foot measured because Grammy is going to buy him a pair of crocs and sneakers for his birthday. He is a 5 1/2 wide. Almost an extra wide. He's got a fat foot!
Today we also sat by one of our front windows and he just looked outside for like 15 minutes. There were cars passing and kids walking outside. A bird even flew right to this holly bush and started eating the berries off. Ethan just watched that bird and smiled. He LOVES animals. I can't wait until he's old enough to enjoy the zoo. Matt and I love the zoo so it will be so neat to take him there. Is it bad that i'm already ready for spring and summer?! I cannot wait to take him to the pool and enjoy the park.
Anyhow, I guess that's all. He is all healed up from his rash. I am much more of a relaxed and happy person than I was a few days ago...and so is he. Praise God he is feeling better!
No comments:
Post a Comment