Girls night was a success and a lot of fun! My parents took Ethan for the night which was nice. They got to have a lot of fun with him. Us girls had a good time together. We ate salad, pizza, brownies, raw cookie dough out of a cup (thanks Lynn!) and much needed coffee. We had a blast playing music catch phrase. We watched the movie Holiday which was a cute movie and we stayed up until 2:00a.m. talking. My friend Amanda and I shared a bed and talked to about 3:00a.m. Needless to say we were all zapped this morning when all the kids got us up around 7:30. My husband is back in town! YAY! He brought Ethan and I ASU shirts because the retreat was up in Boone. I got a 3-peat t-shirt for my mountaineers winning the State Championship 3 years in a row! Both of us cannot wait until bed tonight, we are SO tired! Matt is getting ready to go play basketball with some men from church and my friend Brooks is going to come over in a few. We are debating about running a 1/2 marathon in April or we might do a 10K. We have a lot to discuss because I want to do it...but I don't know if i'm ready for the training!!!
Hope you enjoy your Sunday services tomorrow!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment