Monday, January 07, 2008

It can't snow when it's 70 degrees outside!

Today was absolutely BEAUTIFUL and tomorrow is going to be about the same. We took advantage of the gorgeous weather and went for a walk down to a big park near us. Here are some pictures of Ethan on the swing. He did not want to get out of it when he was done! My boy has learned to voice his opinion.
p.s. We met a man there named Mark who was pushing his daughter in the swing next to us. Pray for him and his family. We invited him to our church and talked with him a good 30 minutes. Being a parent opens up whole new set of doors for meeting and interacting with people. I can't wait until it gets warm again... but I do wish for some snow!!!!!



Here are some cute pictures from lunch the other day. Ethan was wanting the camera so bad.



2 comments:

blsmom said...

Look at that smile!!! TOO CUTE!!! I wish it would warm up here... I am sick of cold and snow!!

Sheila said...

Olivia and I have been to the psrk to walk and swing three times this week! It's gorgeous outside!