Monday, January 07, 2008
Gift Card- Holla!
Ok, so my husband and I have 2 shelves on our book shelves that get filled with junk! Bills, papers, Ethan's well visit papers, receipts, and so on. WELL, yesterday I was in a HUGE cleaning mood. I mean, I wanted everything to be organized and cleaned. (No, I am not pregnant going through the nesting stage, I was just sick of the mess!) Anyhow, I found 2 of his birthday cards that he got during his birthday in October. I decided to open them up and read them real quick before they inevitably were going to be thrown away. When I opened the second one I was pleasantly surprised by seeing a Target gift card. I curiously logged onto Target.com to see the balance and it was $50!!!!! What a little unexpected blessing! Money is REALLY tight right now while we are in some transitions and that just meant the world to me. So I already discussed it with him and we will be using it towards groceries. That's what my $60 in Target gifts cards went to that I got for Christmas. I love it when you find money or things that you forgot you had!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Target rocks! Hey you and I ate sushi together in Florida with your aunt and uncle:) Oh I know you like to clean...you would do that when we were in college:)
Post a Comment