Sunday, November 23, 2008
Thanksgiving
I have a busy week ahead of me with eating food, visiting with family, and shopping! I'm not sure if I will get a chance to blog, so I wanted to go ahead and check that off my "to do" list! I pray that you will find a chance to stop and be still in the midst of all the holiday hustle and bustle. Take time reflect and note what you are thankful for. I know I have SO much to be thankful for. I never want to take anyone or anything for granted, although I know I do. I am just so thankful for my husband and son! I pray that we are able to add more children to our family one day. I am so thankful that we have everything that is "essential" to living and so much more. We have a great family, church and work place. Although there is a lot of hurt and pain going on in our world right now, I know that everyone can find at least one thing (if not, more) to be thankful for! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment