Saturday, November 08, 2008

My cute dates


Last night Matt and I had a date night out. He was able to get Carolina Hurricanes tickets for REAL cheap through where he works. Granddaddy and Dee were able to come over and watch our little one. We had a great time together and the Canes even won. We almost saw a fight, not between hockey players though, but 2 guys behind us almost got into it because one knocked the others' beer over. Yikes. Other than that it was a great night with my hubby!

This morning we had a family date for breakfast. I made M&M pancakes and bacon for breakfast, as well as orange juice. Ethan ate all his pancake and bacon. He loves dipping both into his syrup. We even gave him a sippy cup with orange juice in it and he LOVED that. It was a great family time around the table.

This weekend is actually a low key weekend for our family. We'll be watching football all day today and Matt has a huge Hebrew exam on Monday so he'll be studying a lot. Ethan and I are looking forward to a date with my daddy (Papa) on Monday. He is taking the day off from work to do some early Christmas shopping with my mom but Ethan and I get to spend the morning with him and we are excited!

Hoping to get my fall pictures soon from Amanda (hint hint). She really has a gift of taking pictures and I can't wait to see them and share.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hint taken - you would like to wait a little longer. Don't worry, I can slow down more.