Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sick

Well my precious baby boy is sick! He's had a relatively high fever the past 2 days and has lost his voice. He doesn't cough much but when he does it is the horrible croup cough that makes him sound like a sea lion. No fun. He just wants his mama to hold him and he is sleeping a lot. It's always so hard when you see your child so sick and acting pathetic. Pray he gets better soon!
I'm in Christmas mode and can't wait to get our tree up! I just bought a tree stand today. This is our first real tree as a married couple. A couple from our church is selling trees to help fund their adoption from Russia. Someone bought a tree from them and told them to give it to someone and they asked us if we wanted it! How awesome! Matt and I were talking about how we wanted to get a real tree but couldn't afford one, what a blessing! Another blessing is that I am COMPLETELY done with all my Christmas shopping. I have been shopping Friday, Saturday, and today. Taking advantage of sales and reward bucks I earned! Most of it is already wrapped, so i'm on my game! Maybe now i'll actually get my Christmas cards out this year. I have never sent out Christmas cards before, but have bought them the past 2 years, ha. I have no excuse now, I need to get them out this year! Off to cuddle my youngin'!

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Ohhhhhh, I like your background!!! Wish I could be there to cuddle our sick little guy, but I can't get sick & miss any work. Love ya