Thursday, November 06, 2008
MIA
I've sorta been MIA the past few days. I haven't been feeling well at all and i've been laying low. I realized that i've barely taken any pictures the past few months compared to this past summer. I was uploading pictures like it was my job in June and July and I haven't had near as many the past few months because things have sort of slowed down. We had a fall photo shoot with Ethan and my friend Amanda took all the pictures the other day. She said they turned out great, I can't wait to see them. Of course i'll be posting some of those soon. I just can't believe that Thanksgiving is this month and Christmas is just around the corner. I feel like this past year just flew by. I really cannot believe that my baby boy will be turning 2 years old in a few months. That just doesn't even seem possible. I am thinking of transitioning him to a big boy bed here soon. Some great friends of our are giving us a twin mattress and box springs. (What a blessing!) He isn't crawling out of his crib yet, but he's definitely out growing it. If he knew how to crawl out, he could do it in a heart beat. Well I don't have anything all that exciting to post about. Just that with the holiday season coming up and winter blowing in, I am sure we'll be taking more pictures. I am praying that we get snow this winter. I cannot wait for Ethan to use a little sled I bought him at a consignment sale a year ago! (We didn't have snow last winter to use it!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We're getting Olivia used to her big girl bed this week! Tonight is night #2! :o) I hope you feel better soon (are you pregnant???)
Post a Comment