Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Disappointing, yet trusting
We just found out that a nanny position I was looking into has been retracted. The couple decided to let their parents watch the baby. So we are out the $800 we thought we would be getting every month. It's so hard to understand why things happen. We were looking forward to this money so that we could add maternity coverage and think about adding another baby to our family. While it was hard to hear this today. I was strangely calm and comforted. Matt and I have been praying about this nanny position and ways that our financial needs will be met. Obviously it's not going to happen in the way we thought, so we are going to look expectantly at the way God will choose to provide. We are choosing to trust although sometimes things look bleak and we get discouraged. We know our needs will be met!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is disappointing! I'll be praying for your continued trust in the Lord with this.
Post a Comment