p.s. I forgot to mention my daddy date that I had this past Monday. We had a great time with my dad (Papa). He of course spoiled Ethan and me. It was fun to have some time with my dad one on one. We did a lot of Christmas shopping at ToysRUs, Target, and the mall. He even treated me to a Starbucks! The way my dad shows his love is by either making yummy food or buying toys. You know we are loved because my whole family is chunky and has a lot of toys, HA! It's a good thing my mom has a budget for him because there is no limit when it comes to spoiling his kids and grandkids. My dad is a very special man who would do anything for his family. I am so glad that Ethan gets to see him so much and have a good relationship with him. We love you, Papa!!!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Fall Photos & date update
p.s. I forgot to mention my daddy date that I had this past Monday. We had a great time with my dad (Papa). He of course spoiled Ethan and me. It was fun to have some time with my dad one on one. We did a lot of Christmas shopping at ToysRUs, Target, and the mall. He even treated me to a Starbucks! The way my dad shows his love is by either making yummy food or buying toys. You know we are loved because my whole family is chunky and has a lot of toys, HA! It's a good thing my mom has a budget for him because there is no limit when it comes to spoiling his kids and grandkids. My dad is a very special man who would do anything for his family. I am so glad that Ethan gets to see him so much and have a good relationship with him. We love you, Papa!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute picture! I will have to check out facebook in a minute to see the rest!!!
And I am OLD... is that what you said. I am sure I heard you wrong... or did I hear you at all since I am SO OLD???? ;)
Love ya!
So cute! Loved the ones on Fbook, too!
Post a Comment