Monday, November 17, 2008

Ham

No, I am not blogging and sharing a recipe for cooking a ham. Those of you who know me, understand that cooking is not a skill that I have! I am referring to my precious son who was hamming it up ALL morning. It started at the bank. We went through the "drive through" at the bank and Ethan was waving and yelling "HI" to the woman who was inside helping us. She was in love with how friendly Ethan was being and even called a coworker over to point out my ham. Then as if that wasn't enough, he flashed a big smile and blew her a kiss. I think that probably made her morning! Then in Target he was saying "HI" to EVERYONE. More like yelling it. Everyone that passed got a loving greeting from my son. If they didn't say hello back he would say it even louder. He just made me smile this morning. I think i'll keep my ham and remind myself of these times when he's throwing a tantrum that he has just perfected the art of. We are definitely in the "terrible two's"!

No comments: