Thursday, March 26, 2009

Poo poo!!!!

I am happy to report that Ethan just went poo poo in the potty for the first time! He has been peeing in the potty since around 18 months, but pooping has been a different story. He actually ran up to me with eyes as wide as a deer in the headlights and said, "mommy, poo poo"! I quickly rushed him to the potty where after a few minutes he went! We were so excited. We danced and laughed and rewarded him with some M&M's. I mean we have put him on the potty and made him sit for like 15 minutes when we knew he was about to go and the little stinker wouldn't go. So this was HUGE that he went and also that he came to tell us that he had to go! Yee haw! This is the only case where I guess I can say that we are looking forward to more poo poo!

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Yea Ethan!! Did you ever think you would cheer, and share info about your child's BM's????