Sunday, March 08, 2009

Fun in the Sun

Today was another absolutely gorgeous day. We took advantage of the sunshine and headed over to Granddaddy and Granddee's house for a cookout. Matt's sister and her family came over as well as a sweet lady from our church who is moving back to Brazil. We had a blast. Ethan will definitely sleep good. Well he'll sleep good for two reasons. 1) He played hard out in the fresh air and 2) he barely had a nap today. He was so excited because we told him we were going to Granddaddy's house that he woke up after about 30 minutes of a nap and said, "Granddaddy's house, Granddaddy's house!" He was ready to go and never went back to sleep! We grilled out and had hamburgers & hot dogs and played outside. Ethan played basketball, rode a tricycle, rode on a 4-wheeler, road in a wheel barrel, swung in a swing, sat on a lawn mower and ran! I love to see my boy outside enjoying life! Here are some pictures from our afternoon!











1 comment:

Mike said...

Looks like ya'll had fun! I hate that we missed it! I'm glad the Heels won so I know Matt had fun too!