Sunday, March 01, 2009

Birthday Party

This past Saturday we finally celebrated Ethan's 2nd birthday! It was great to have our family there to enjoy some cake and fellowship! A lady from my dad's work made the cake and it turned out great! Ethan got a lot of nice gifts for his birthday. He was so funny because every single one he opened he wanted to play with immediately. Which I completely understand. It's hard opening a gift but then told, no let's not play with that right now, let's open more! I am looking forward to getting his room cleaned out and setting up his big bed. I have a tough job ahead of me. Sorting through all his clothes that he's outgrown and sorting through ones he's been given. My beloved consignment sale is coming up at the end of the month and I need to know what I need to buy for him. If any of you moms are interested in coming to the sale, let me know and I can get you a pass to shop before it opens to the public. Anyhow, here are a few pictures from Saturday.

Opening gifts
Eating cake!
ELMO cake!

1 comment:

The Cox Family said...

Happy Birthday Ethan! I can't believe he's already 2! I'm working the super volunteer sale and will shop afterward. I would love to see you if I could.