Monday, February 09, 2009
Gorgeous weather
Well I don't have any pictures to share, but the 70 degree sunny weather speaks for itself. I have LOVED the past 3 days. I thrive in this kind of weather. It makes me hungry for Spring. Ethan and I have been able to get out and enjoy some long walks. Saturday he and I went for a walk with my mom down these awesome trails in Courtney's neighborhood. These are the same trails I used to run with Brooks (and hope to run after Brooks' baby comes!). We walked for an hour and Ethan even got out and ran. He loves running and that was his favorite part. He jabbered about "runnin" the whole way home. Yesterday I was able to get out during Ethan's nap and walk with my mom again although we didn't go as far as the day before because she got a blister on her foot. We figured out one disadvantage to getting pedicures. They rub all the dead calloused skin off your feet which makes for sensitive tootsies when you're exercising. So anyhow, when I got home from walking with her I asked my downstairs neighbor to go out again so we walked about 3 miles around where we live. Then today Ethan and I went out again for a walk. It was neat because I was thinking of asking Anna to meet us for a walk but I didn't call her, I just took off. Well on our walk we ran into her and Ty going for a walk themselves. It was destiny, ha ha. So we walked with them and then went to their house and played outside for a bit. The next 2 days are supposed to be in the 70's again so you better believe we'll be out again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Umm... so, I think I may have missed something. You said "after the baby comes"- is there a baby on the way? Did I miss a big announcement or something? If so, YAY!!! Give some details!
I love this weather, too!! I went walking with my mom on Sunday afternoon. The hills were hard because I'm so slow now (and getting slower). I am going to look like a truck before this girl finally gets here!!
Post a Comment