Fun events coming up: Saturday we are getting his 2 year old portraits done, He turns the big 2 on Monday, Next Saturday is our family birthday party for him, and that night my parents are watching the grand kids while Matt, me, my brother and his wife all enjoy a Valentines date at the MELTING POT! I am already drooling thinking about it. I will have to run extra far this week to merit eating so much! Now on to the pictures...
Thursday, February 12, 2009
70 degree weather
Our state has been experiencing Spring like temperatures for a week now and I have loved every minute of it! Ethan and I have been out and about in the sunshine and breezy skies. Yesterday we ventured out to feed the geese as well as play at the park. I haven't taken a ton of pictures lately, so I brought the camera along to snap a few. He loved spinning in the tire swing at the park as well as feeding bread to all the geese. It is funny to hear him yell to the geese, "no fighting!" when they chase each other to get the bread. He is quite the character. I have a feeling this Summer will be a lot of fun with a 2 year old!
Fun events coming up: Saturday we are getting his 2 year old portraits done, He turns the big 2 on Monday, Next Saturday is our family birthday party for him, and that night my parents are watching the grand kids while Matt, me, my brother and his wife all enjoy a Valentines date at the MELTING POT! I am already drooling thinking about it. I will have to run extra far this week to merit eating so much! Now on to the pictures...

Fun events coming up: Saturday we are getting his 2 year old portraits done, He turns the big 2 on Monday, Next Saturday is our family birthday party for him, and that night my parents are watching the grand kids while Matt, me, my brother and his wife all enjoy a Valentines date at the MELTING POT! I am already drooling thinking about it. I will have to run extra far this week to merit eating so much! Now on to the pictures...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment