Hey girl, call me if you want to talk about the Ergo and if we get together soon, you can try mine on!
This was on their site: ERGObaby recommends a weight limit of 40 pounds for its carrier; however, the carrier has been tested up to 90 pounds. Our carrier will accommodate you as long as you would like to carry and/or your baby would like to be carried.
I seriously love it so much and so does Andrew. Buy it from the website I linked because you can return it if you don't like it and it's cheaper than the official Ergo website.
1 comment:
Hey girl, call me if you want to talk about the Ergo and if we get together soon, you can try mine on!
This was on their site:
ERGObaby recommends a weight limit of 40 pounds for its carrier; however, the carrier has been tested up to 90 pounds. Our carrier will accommodate you as long as you would like to carry and/or your baby would like to be carried.
I seriously love it so much and so does Andrew. Buy it from the website I linked because you can return it if you don't like it and it's cheaper than the official Ergo website.
Post a Comment